Recent Wintry Purchases Part 1 💝

Good evening fairies! I hope January has been treating you well so far. I've had some spare time this month, and I've got to admit that it was so lovely and refreshing. From April till at least September, I work for at least 6 or sometimes even 7 days per week. My mind and soul really do need some rest after all those months of hard working 🐭.

As some of you who follow me on Instagram may know, I love shopping. Sometimes I just cannot control myself haha (especially during Black Friday and after Christmas sales!) and it truly does make me feel better. I don't want to look materialistic but buying stuff that I adore and making pictures of it brings me a lot of joy that I need sometimes 💖. 



Anyway, I should get to the point and show you what I wanted to write about! The past few months I bought some random things and somehow I never really got the change to post about it on Instagram. I thought that it would be a cute idea to put a little post together about what I bought. The original post was so long that I decided to split it up into two parts. The second part will be uploaded soon somewhere next month.

🎀




I've been slowly working on changing my wardrobe the past year. It takes a lot of work and money but I'm getting there. I saw this beautiful Oasis Pointelle Frill Jumper a few times on Instagram, and it just fits perfectly with my other items. It's very feminine and feels so soft on my skin whilst wearing it.

🎀



When I saw that this Billie & Blossom from Dorothy Perkins during Black Friday I immediately added it to my basket. I really love it that I wear more dresses now ❤. It would be wonderful to wear this on a spring afternoon, with ice cream in my hand whilst gazing at the blossom trees. 

🎀




I've mentioned this Christmas pallet from Too Faced already in a special post that you can read here. I simply couldn't resist to mention it again in this post, the pallets are all just so pretty and the packaging is the best. I still have it on display and part of me doesn't want to remove it from the box. It fits so well with how I have my bedroom styled.
🎀




I just LOVE cosy & fluffy sweaters. When I saw this one at Primark I immediately added it to my basket, cardigans are turning in a slight obsession of mine. You simply never have enough!  

🎀

 

Ted Baker makes the best jewellery in my opinion. The designs are classic, timeless, famine and all pieces are quite affordable. I had this piece on my wishlist for quite a while and I feel like a princess when I wear it 💖.

🎀

  

Last but definitely not least, I FINALLY own these Marie slippers! I think that I saw them for the first time on Instagram exactly one year ago and I was so devastated that we have no Primark over here. The first time I visited Primark after that was already quite some time after so, of course, they were no longer in stock. Primark released another pair, these are slightly different than the first ones but I still love them very much! The inside is so soft and it matches my tattoo's very well.

🎀



I hope that you enjoyed this post and gained some inspiration as what to treat yourself next to! What did you buy recently?

Please let me know and hopefully, I see you all next time!

xoxo

Lesley 

Comments