Under The Christmas Tree / Too Faced πŸŽ€

Good evening fairies! I hope that you all had a lovely week and that you're all looking forward to the magic of Christmas. This month has been very busy for me so far, I went back home to the Netherlands for a few days to celebrate Christmas with my parents. Right after I got back I had a tooth extraction but luckily I'm still alive and breathing after that haha. I also started driving lessons + theory class and I have a lot planned for my blog for this month!

Tomorrow I will be going to see The Nutcracker ballet at the theatre and I'm beyond excited. It has been quite a while since I've been to a ballet, so I'm very eager to relive the magic of it. This Saturday I' ll make a post all about it.

πŸŽ€

Anyway, this post will be completely dedicated to the newest Too Faced Christmas range, more specifically about the Under The Christmas Tree palettes. I bought these beauties already during the Black Friday sales whilst I had a 20% discount at Sephora.

Too Faced got to be my favourite make up brand. Besides the fact that the products are very good and suite my skin well, the packaging is just the best. They always make the dreamiest, pink and princessy products. Who wouldn't want to treat themselves with one of their products?

  

This beautiful set consists of 3 pallets that form a Christmas tree together and the Better Than Sex mini mascara. The front of the pallets has a baby pink velvet texture, fashioned with golden stars. Each pallet has a beautiful fairytale-like illustration that reminds me of The Nutcracker.

  
  

There are 3 pallets, each with a different theme and products. In total there are 18 eyeshadows and 3 face products (a highlighter, bronzer, and blush). Too Faced really pays attention to all the small details, from the packaging to the names of each shade. I wish they released a collection like this more than just on Christmas! πŸ’

πŸŽ€

  

The first and smallest pallet holds these 3 face products. I mean, just look at these pretty colours😍.  Can we also just appreciate the upcoming names of all the shades? Angel Kisses, for example, is just too cute for words.

Highlighter: Angel Kisses
Bronzer: Winter Glow
Blush: Christmas Flush

πŸŽ€

  

The second one consist of 8 different eyeshadow shades. Now, I wear mostly natural shades like for example, link pink, brownish, grey or white as a highlighter right under my eyebrow. This pallet is absolutely perfect for that and all the tones are very warm which looks great on my skin.

There are 3 matte shades, 4 heavy shimmers and 1 with a light shimmer.

Vannila Snow: The first shade at the top, a matte and light shade.
Christmas Wish: Below on the left side, matte soft brown.
Kiss For Santa: In the middle of the second row, a dark brown shade with a light shimmer.
Rockin' Around: On the right, bright gold shimmer.
Dream It, Believe It: On the bottom to the left, warm bronze shade with a sparkle of pink.
Christmas Morning: 1 to the right, warm peachy pink/ orange matte shade. Perfect as a base.
Cozy Up To Christmas: 1 to the right, warm shimmery shade.
Wishful Thinking: To the right, warm deep brown shade with a soft shimmer.

πŸŽ€

  

I haven't actually tried all these shades on my eyes yet while writing this post as I didn't want to ruin it for the pictures. From experience I know that Too Faced really has a great formula, the shades blend well, have amazing coverage and stay on perfectly all day (even without using a primer).

The third pallet has the most shades and I honestly cannot wait to start experiment with it!

Beard Of White: The top shade, shimmery white.
Winter Wonderland: Below to the left, light pink with a small touch of shimmer.
Pleasant Dreams: To the right, warm brown. (How cute is this name?).
Dream Come True: Below to the left, matte light brownish.
Unicorns Pull My Sleigh: In the middle, very beautiful pink with shimmer, one of my favourites.
Oh What Fun: On the right, shimmery silver that reminds me of lilac.
Wishes & Kisses: Bottom left, deep purple that would go great with Unicorns Pull My Sleigh.
Starlight: To the right, cool gold with a light shimmer.
Fresh Cut & Frosty: To the right, light green/ blueish shimmer.
Under The Mistletoe: All to the right, black shade. Perfect for parties and evenings.

πŸŽ€



Well, it's safe to say that I'm not disappointed at all in this collection! Too Faced released very cute other things as well like the Christmas Dreams brush set, the Sweet Smell Of Christmas liquid lipsticks set and, the Sugar Cookie limited edition eyeshadow pallet.

What is your favourite product from Too Faced? What are you wishing for this Christmas?

I hope you all enjoyed this post and please let me know below what you think of it. Enjoy your week and may it be filled with fairy dust, hot chocolates and a lot of marzipans!

xoxo

Lesley


Comments

  1. I adored this post Lesley! This year I have the Too Faced palette on my Christmas list and I'm really hoping to receive it. I went to see The Nutcracker ballet this month also and it was truly magical ~ my favourite Too Faced product would have to be either the 'Candlelight Glow' highlighter in 'Rosy Glow' or the 'Better Than Sex' mascara πŸŒΈπŸ•ŠπŸ¬❄️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope you're receiving it, you deserve it 😍! I'm thinking about purchasing the Dream Queen set as well, not that I need it but do you ever have enough makeup? πŸ™ˆ For me it's really difficult to decide what my favourite product is, but I'm thinking of writing a blog post about it πŸ’–.

      Delete

Post a Comment