Favourite Girly Finds of 2018 πŸŽ€


Good evening fairies! How are you all faring in this cold January? Over here it is regularly -7 so winter has finally arrived! It's almost February which means that spring is a tiny bit closer than before πŸŒΈ. Who else is very excited!?

 Last year I found SO many products that I love, from beauty products to collector's items. I decided to make a little post about a few (yes, believe me, I wanted to add soooo much more!) products and things that I have been loving since last year. 


I selected ten girly items and I will start first with some beauty products πŸ’.

πŸ’πŸ°πŸ’




I feel like I don't even have to explain this one! This highlighter is infused with real crushed diamond powder, I mean how utterly gorgeous is that. Diamonds are a girl's best friend right? This product also looks very girly and cute on display on your vanity table. 

πŸ’πŸ°πŸ’



I received this perfume from my boyfriend during Christmas and it's just so feminine and I feel very confident while wearing it. This is a sweet yet sexy eau de toilette that mixes fruity notes like grapefruit, raspberry and orange flower with heady, earthy ones like white musk and patchouli. 

πŸ’πŸ°πŸ’



More Too Faced you say? Absolutely! I purchased quite some products from this brand last year and I've got to say that it wasn't easy to select my favourites because I liked them all. But I decided to only pick two and the second one just got to be the Hangover Primer. I suffer from very dry skin, especially in winter and this primer really saves it during these cold and grey months! After using it I feel that my skin is way more hydrated and my make-up looks better and will last longer. 

πŸ’πŸ°πŸ’



I've always struggled to find the right products for my hair. I colour my hair already for a few years so my ends are quite fast dry or even dead. Now I must admit that I don't really like to spend a lot of time on my hair, so something easy and simple is the way to go for me! Aussie is a brand which I wanted to try out for years, I have quite a big stash of my old shampoo at home so I decided to try something else. They have this 3 Miracle Oil for different hair types so make sure to read the bottle in the store for which one suits you best. I've been using it now for a few months and I just adore it! It smells amazing and makes my hair feel so soft and hydrated. 

πŸ’πŸ°πŸ’



I bought this gem last year in January when a huge sale was going on and I have been in love with it ever since! This is a very easy-going lip balm which smells of watermelon, I mean, how delicious is that. Yves Saint Laurant is also one of the best in very luxurious packaging, it feels like a real treat when I use it. Unfortunately, Sephora doesn't sell this exact one anymore but I tagged a very similar one in the title.

πŸ’πŸ°πŸ’



After five beauty products, I also want to mention five other items that I bought and used throughout last year! The first one is this very soft and fluffy Marie throw from Primark. This is another product that I already bought in January and I used it so much during last and this winter. Winters can grow very cold over here and sometimes it's difficult to keep our apartment warm because of the very high ceilings, so there is nothing better than to wrap myself up in it with a cup of tea while watching a Disney movie. 

πŸ’πŸ°πŸ’


Disney Minnie Mouse Mug ~ Disneyland Paris 

I bought this mug when me and my parents went to Disneyland Paris last year (pssst, you can read all about it over here!) It's pretty much a tradition that I buy a mug everytime I go, so of course I had to take one with me! (Or 3πŸ™ˆ). This mug is in blush pink with golden details and I have it on display in a special cabinet in my bedroom. 

πŸ’πŸ°πŸ’



I had been lusting over a Pandora bracelet for quite a while! During summer I worked very hard so I on a Friday I just randomly decided to treat myself to it with the Cinderella charm on the left. The other two charm, the Pumpkin Coach and Miss Pots with Chip were birthday presents from my boyfriend. I'm already thinking of buying another bracelet so that I can keep one with my Disney charms and the other one for other pink girly charms! 

πŸ’πŸ°πŸ’



Another birthday present that made it to this list! This was my first Ted Baker bag and it has been on my wishlist for quite a long time. I was so excited and surprised when I got it for my birthday, I really didn't expect it! The bag is made of real leather and on the inside, it is fashioned with many cute pink bows. I'm sure that I will be wearing this bag for many more years to come. 

πŸ’πŸ°πŸ’


Disney Marie Ornament ~ Disneyland Paris 

This precious Marie ornament is a Disneyland Paris exclusive and I'm so happy that I got my hands on it! I bought it from someone who has recently been to Disneyland Paris otherwise I would have totally missed this one. Cute Marie is poking her head out of a lilac gift box which is decorated with a bow full of glitter. Last Christmas it was stealing the show in my tree and right now I have it on display in my Marie cube in my cabinet!

πŸ’πŸ°πŸ’

I hope that you made it through to the end because I know that this post was quite a long one! What are your favourites from 2018? Are there some things in my post that made it to your own wishlist? Please let me know in the comments and hopefully till next time!

xoxo

Lesley 

Comments