A Magical Trip To Disneyland Paris πŸŽ€


Good evening fairies! This post is a long way overdue but I'm really happy to finally sit down and write about it. Now I can reflect on this most magical trip and remember it because it's almost the one-year anniversary since I went! I honestly can't believe it's been one year already.

Anyway, let's grab a cuppa plus something sweet and let's begin to explore this wonderful tripπŸ’•.



This was the third time already that I was blessed enough to travel to Disneyland Paris and twice to Paris itself. Words really cannot describe how you feel whilst walking in Disney, it's just too magical for words. I paid and planned this entire trip as a Christmas present to my parents, and on the 22nd of January, we took the train from Amsterdam to Paris πŸŒΈ.

Disney will always hold a special place in my heart, I grew up watching Disney films and they have helped so much when I felt down and needed something positive or to lift my spirits.

We left early in the morning and after a trip of at least 5/6 hours, we finally arrived at the park! We had only one day in the park and the day after we were going to explore Paris so we went for this adventure straight after we arrived!



I have to say that the weather wasn't amazing, in the morning it was very cloudy and raining a lot so I had to do a lot of editing on my pictures but I did my best! Since it's already one year ago since we went I slightly forgot some details, of course, so please excuse that.

We started to explore Main Street USA and afterwards went to Fantasyland. Luckily, early afternoon it stopped raining and the weather actually turned out to be quite nice. I absolutely loved walking in the streets and just gaze at everything, Disney really has an eye for detail, there are details in the smallest corners and almost everything is very Instagramable! The shop windows were a dream and everywhere you go you smell something sweet like candy, popcorn or candyfloss.



All day we walked, talked, laughed and enjoyed this beautiful and magical place. We went in a few rides and just enjoyed being there, it truly feels like a dream! Of course, some shopping was in order as well! I had so much on my wishlist but I actually controlled myself very well and didn't buy as much as I expected *I'm so proud of myself haha*.

"Disneyland Paris is a beautiful place, a dream, somewhere where you act like a child again and forgot about what's going on for a while."



The day after we went by train to Paris itself and this city never bores me. The first time I was there was at least 5/6 years ago but I still remember it as one of my favourite trips ever! There is just something so magical when you spot the Eiffel Tower for the first time, it's impossible to describe. During the night it's even more special when the lights start shining and glittering.

We didn't have a lot of time so just went to the most popular sights; The Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, Louvre and Avenue des Champs-Γ‰lysΓ©es, we managed to do all this in just one single day! I took so many lovely pictures, even now one year later I just love to look at them and relive the memories that I made in Paris.



I'll forever cherish the memories that I made there, it was truly the holiday of a lifetime. I do hope to come back very soon, there are still so many things that I want to explore, I would like to go to Chateau de Versailles and visit the museum of Louvre.



These are some of the beauties that I brought back with me πŸŽ€. I wanted a beret for the longest time but never thought that they suited me, now one year later I already own three so I really started to love them! I also bought two prints, one from the castle in Disneyland and one from the Notre Dame, which is my favourite building in Paris. Both of them are nicely displayed in my bedroom.

I went a tiny bit mug crazy on this trip, both of the Minnie Mouse mugs I got in Disneyland and the one from Ariel is from the Disney store in Paris. I never use mugs like this, I always have them on display because I'm too afraid that maybe they break in the dishes and I don't want any tea or coffee stains in them!

Last but not least I got the Paris plate and keychain. I've wanted a keychain from LadurΓ©e for the longest time but they are just very pricey and don't ship internationally. I think this one is very cute as well with the pink diamonds on the Eiffel Tower, macaron and pink bow. In the meantime, I will keep dreaming about the one from LadurΓ©e πŸ’•.


 "And Ella continued to see the world, not as it is, but as it could be, if only you believe in courage, and kindness and occasionally, just a little bit... of magic." - Fairy Godmother (Cinderella). 

xoxo

Lesley







Comments

  1. Beautiful Disney scenery. My favourite would be Cinderella's coach. πŸ˜„πŸ’—

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your reply darling! Disney is truly a dream, I cannot even decide what my favourite thing is! πŸ™ˆπŸ’– X

      Delete

Post a Comment