Decorating For Christmas πŸŽ„

Good evening fairies! I hope you're all having a festive and magical week so far. Christmas Eve is just 16 slumbers away and I couldn't be more excited! Of course, I started decorating already 2 weeks ago and today I will be sharing how it looks like at my home right now. 🍬

Many things I either bought last year or received from my mother, but there are some small things that I purchased this year. I really wanted to buy a bigger white tree to put on the ground, but I think that I'll wait till next year for that one. 

 

These are a selection of the new ornaments that I bought this year. You can already read about those in my older blog post 'Primark & Christmas Purchases'. 

πŸŽ„☃πŸŽ„

  

Last year I also had 2 small trees but both in green, I immediately knew that I didn't want that for this year. During Christmas last year my parents gifted me this beautiful white tree, so it fits perfectly for what I wanted this time. 

I have to admit that I almost didn't use any of the ornaments that I bought last year, either because some were too big for this small tree or because they were not pink. During this festive month, I really wanted to have a white & pink Christmas. 

The standard on the right picture is always decorated in the style of the season at the moment. Usually, I display some pink roses and butterflies on it but I decided to transform it into this sugary pink wonderlandπŸ’.

  
  

πŸŽ„☃πŸŽ„




 Primark really has very cute decorations, last year I bought this Beauty and the Beast bauble in Vienna and this year I purchased the Bambi ones. 

The very cute gingerbread man was a present from my boyfriend. It looks so pretty on display with all the glitters that I found it very difficult to put it away this past January. 

Of course, I had to include this Yankee Candle. I didn't buy it very long ago and it's the first festive candle that I own and ever used. On the official website, they describe it as A new Christmas tradition that is sure to charm: perfectly pretty holiday cookies, deliciously decorated with sugary pink icing. I really can't think of a better way to say it🍰. I'm not a baker myself but thanks to this candle it definitely smells like there are some fresh cookies in the oven, which makes Christmas way more special and magical. 

πŸŽ„☃πŸŽ„

  

This tree I have in my living room and somehow I'm still not completely satisfied with it. It's quite difficult to decorate two tree's because one is always perfect and one just isn't hahaπŸŽ„.  

Anyway, these roses were all from my mother when we had a pink-themed Christmas years ago. Below the tree, I put some bits and bobs that I collected over the years. 



πŸŽ„☃πŸŽ„

  
  

This week I'm at home in The Netherlands for a few days, where my mother decorated a small tree in my room as you can see above. I also finally own a Nutcracker, I'm absolutely taking that one with me to Prague to put it next to my white tree.



πŸŽ„☃πŸŽ„

 When do you start decorating for Christmas? Do you leave it till the last day or do you already start months before the holidays? Please let me know below what you think of this post and I hope that you enjoyed it.


Hopefully, I see you all next time!

xoxo 

Lesley



Comments

Post a Comment