Primark & Christmas Purchases

Good evening fairies! Today I will finally talk about all the cute pink things that I bought at Primark, plus some Christmas ornaments. Unfortunately, I don't have a Primark where I live, but I was at home in The Netherlands a while ago and of course, I needed to go check what I missed all these months! 

I will be talking about a few pieces of clothing, Christmas items, and some winter essentials. 

❄ 


Pink high waist bow shirt & fluffy pale pink body warmer

This body warmer was the first thing that I added to my shopping cart. I never expected to buy something like this but I couldn't control myself when I saw that it was in baby pink and very fluffy. The material is very soft and I can't wait to start wearing it on colder wintry days. πŸ’

When I saw this skirt I just needed to add it to my to-buy list. I have to admit that I already bought a few skirts the past few months with bows like this, but I still needed this one in my collection! I think that these two together will look very cute. 



Marie pajama & fluffy bunny slippers

I already found these super cute bunny slippers on this Instagram account and I instantly fell in love! In January I also bought some slippers from My Little Pony but hey, you never have enough right?! πŸ™ˆ

I need to admit that I don't need any more pajamas, but this Marie one just needed me! Again, the material is very soft and I can't wait to wear it. A few years ago I already bought one from The Lion King, but that one is not even soft anymore after wearing it for so many times, so maybe it actually was necessary to buy a new one. πŸ˜‡  (At least, that's what I say to myself to justify this purchase haha.)

As some of you know who follow me on Instagram, The Aristocats is one of my favorite Disney movies, and for sure my favorite collection at Primark. I was so sad when I missed the entire collection with the jewelry dish, but at least now I have this beautiful pajama.  



Pink winter essentials

Last winter I bought 2 of these berets already, but of course, I needed one with pearls! I saw that last year Topshop released a very beautiful one but unfortunately, we don't have a Topshop around here so I was very excited to finally find one at Primark. 

My other pink pair of gloves from Primark desperately need replacing after wearing it for 2 winters, so I bought these very cute pink velvet ones. At least this winter I will be completely in style. 🐰

De ankle socks are not very winter proof of course, but they reminded me a lot of my childhood. I can't wait to start wearing it in spring with a nice pair of jeans and sneakers so that it still looks girly with these socks.



Primark & Intratuin / Christmas 

I need to admit that the Primark Christmas collection wasn't as spectacular as last year. In a few weeks, I will go back again to The Netherlands for a few days and I will check again if they have something new. For now, I just bought this very pink and cute sock with a unicorn, it really is too cute to describe! The Bambi & Thumper ornaments are pretty neutral so I can display them all year round if I want to, but for now, I will save them for when I will put up my tree. πŸŽ„



I wasn't planning on visiting Intratuin, but I'm very happy that I did! Their festive collection is amazing, there is so much to choose from and the way they set up is very impressive. Everything is divided by color and it is not a surprise that I was really excited at the pink department. There was so much to choose from! Intratuin is not very cheap so I only decided to buy these three ornaments.

The first one is these ballet slippers with a beautiful bow πŸŽ€. Here in Prague, I visited the ballet two times already and I'm so happy to say that this December I'll go to The Nutcracker for the first time. It makes it extra special for me that I bought these slippers and ballerina ornaments so that I can always remember and treasure the fact that I will go see it next month.

Last but not least I picked up this pink glittery macaron! I already wanted one last year but I couldn't find it anywhere around here. I seriously cannot wait to put up my tree and start decorating. πŸŽ„





DM / Beauty essentials 

The next items weren't purchased at home but I still wanted to share them.

I saw this face mask from Balea on Instagram a while ago and it looks so cute! To be honest I was only planning on using the face masks from Lush but I just had to make an exception. When I saw this packaging I just needed to try it and of course, use it for some nice pictures on my Instagram account.

Aussie is a brand that I wanted to try and use for years, but in general, it's very expensive and I always had a lot of my old shampoo in stock at home. I've been using AndrΓ©lon for years, but in the Czech Republic, this doesn't exist so that means that I need to go look for another brand! Extra plus is that Aussie is way cheaper over here so I finally decided to give it a try! I still haven't bought the shampoo and conditioner for now, but I started with these oil drops and hair mask. I used both several times now and it's truly amazing! It makes my hair so soft and shining, and it smells of candyfloss.

The last thing that I got was this new make-up remover from Garnier. My skin is very sensitive and extremely dry during these colder months so it really needs something extra. I remember using this milky remover years ago and it makes my skin feel much more hydrated and soft.



I really hope that you enjoyed my post, please let me know below what you recently purchased and what you liked the most of mine.

I hope that everybody has a magical weekend and I would love to see you again next week. 🍰☕

xoxo

Lesley

Comments