Valentine's Gift Guide πŸ’



Good evening fairies! How are you all doing? Last week I took a little break from my blog but this week I have a cute little post prepared again! This month has been a bit chaotic for me, I'm working on getting my drivers license and at the end of the month we will move to a new apartment. 

Valentine's is just around the corner and I have to say that I miss all the pink things in the stores! In my country, we don't really sell things for Valentine so there are no special collections whatsoever. 

This year me and my boyfriend won't celebrate it because we want to save some money for moving apartments and our holiday to Berlin, but I still decided to create a cute little gift guide for the ones that do! 

πŸ’

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor pandora ZΓƒ¡Γ…™ivΓƒ¡ lΓƒ¡ska
1. Pandora / Diamond heart charm 2.190CZK

This charm is so cute! I'm thinking about getting another Pandora bracelet, one for my Disney charms and one for my other pink girly charms. I know that this one will just fit perfectly with my style.

πŸ’

2. Charbonnel Et Walker / Pink Marc de Champagne Truffles €19,95

I wanted to try out these chocolates for ages but because of the high price tag, I never could bring myself to buy them. Maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to receive them, and then I just cannot wait to have a pamper evening with a Lush bath bomb and some of these chocolates.

πŸ’

 

3. Ugg / Slippers €99,95

I just bought new slippers from Victoria Secret so I don't need any more but I know for sure what slippers I will get after my new ones wear down! In winter I really struggle to have warm feet but I'm sure that I can all cosy up with these.

πŸ’

New York

4. Megan Hess / New York: Through a Fashion Eye €14,00

Not that long ago I purchased the matching book from Megan Hess, Paris: Through a Fashion Eye and I completely fell in love with it! The illustrations are just gorgeous and I'm tempted to book a plane ticket straight away. I would love to add this one to my collection as well, can't wait to visit New York one day and just feel like Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl. 

πŸ’
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor minnie mouse millennial ears
5. Shop Disney / Minnie Mouse Millennial Ears €20,00

Years ago I bought the classic ears from Minnie Mouse with the colours black and red/white. But when I saw these on the UK webshop a while ago I couldn't resist adding them to my wishlist because this one matches my style more! I really hope to visit Disney World in Florida one day while wearing these.

πŸ’



6. Ted Baker / Embroidered Jumper £119

This list wouldn't be complete if nothing from Ted Baker was on it! The past year I have purchased quite some things from this brand and it has turned out to be one of my favourites. This cute little cardigan just had to be on this list.

πŸ’

web_twilight_bath_bomb_commerce_ayr_2017

7. Lush / Twilight Bath Bomb €5,50

I never tried a Lush bomb before because I never had a bath BUT, at the end of this month we'll move to a new apartment that has one and I couldn't be more excited! I honestly can't wait to take a relaxing bath after a hectic week. I recently purchased two from theValentine's collection: Peachy and Love Boat and I will definitely keep you updated on Instagram about my thoughts. I would love to add more to the collection and I right now I'm using the Twilight shower gel.

πŸ’

One Ring, Multi-colored, Rose gold plating - Swarovski, 5439315

8. Swarovski / Rose gold ring 2.290CZK

I saw theValentine's collection from Swarovski yesterday on twitter and this one is just made for me. There is also a matching bracelet, necklace and earrings but the ring has to be my favourite. I'm thinking about treating myself to it when I pass for my driver's license.

πŸ’

I hope that you will have a beautiful Valentine's day and that you will receive something that your heart desires! Hopefully I see you all next time.

xoxo

Lesley 


Comments

  1. Hello Lesley! I adored this little gift-guide & I particularly love the Swarovski rose gold heart ring πŸŒΈπŸ’ŽI just saw your latest Instagram post and I'm so happy for you that you received the earrings! They're so dreamy πŸŽ€I hope you're having a wonderful day

    lots of love,

    Sophie xox

    www.frostingfairy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The earrings are such a dream, I really didn't expect it. I'm still thinking about getting the ring so that I can wear them together. πŸ’˜ X Lesley

      Delete

Post a Comment