What I Got For Christmas 2018 πŸ’



Good evening fairies and happy New Year! I hope that all your dreams come true and that you have lovely things planned for this year. Now that the festive season is over I just cannot stop dreaming about spring. January and February just always feel like such boring months to me; it's cold, the sun never shines and it's dark already early afternoon. Can't wait for spring to arrive so that I can leave my winter coat at home and start gazing at the blossom trees in the city. 

What I got for Christmas are absolutely my favourite posts to read, I have been reading these for many years on other blogs and I just adore to see what other people were gifted. (Plus, it always gives me a lot of inspiration as well as to what I should treat myself to next haha!). 




Before I start I would like to inform you that I am not trying to brag in any way. I'm always extremely grateful for what I receive and I know that both my parents and my boyfriend work very hard all year. I always love reading posts like this and I hope that you will enjoy mine as well πŸ’.

In the first picture are the presents that I got gifted from my parents and the one below from my boyfriend. 

🌸🐰🌸




The first thing that I was gifted from my parents was a suitcase. This one isn't on the pictures because unfortunately, I couldn't take it with me on the plane back to Prague, so I have to wait till spring until my parents will visit me. My old suitcase didn't survive my holiday in Italy last year so I really needed a new one. 

Do you ever have enough loungewear? I don't think so! These bottoms are really cute in this pale pink colour with the big satin bow, it's a pity that no matching sweater exists! Can't wait to have a cosy day in wearing these. 

I was one of those children that NEVER found a keychain in the store with my name on it. Finally, after 23 years I can say that I own one from real leather in my favourite colour. My mom has a matching one with her name as well πŸ’–. 

I received this perfume in a heel shaped bottle as well, the smell is truly beautiful and it's really something that I can use every day when I go to work. 

🌸🐰🌸





I got this beautiful glittery Nutcracker from my mom as a pre-Christmas gift. I wanted one for ages but never really found one with the right colours that I wanted. Unfortunately, it's time now to put it away for this year, I find it always so sad to put all my decorations down!

For months I have been stealing my boyfriend's headphone from Beats by Dre and honestly, the first time I tried it the world just opened up to me haha. It really has the best possible sound that I ever experienced, I'm not sure if I can ever use another! Now my parents kindly gifted me my own one so that I don't have to steal his anymore πŸ™ˆ!

🌸🐰🌸





It took me years to finally collect all Disney classics! (At least, all the ones that I wanted). These were the last four that I still needed in my collection and now it's finally complete! I cannot wait to start re-watching them πŸ’—.

🌸🐰🌸



Last but not least me and my mother got matching tattoos for Christmas. We had been waiting for months and at the beginning of December, it was finally time! I'm really happy with the result.

🌸🐰🌸



I was so excited when I opened this gift! This Ted Baker necklace has been on my wishlist quite a while and I'm overjoyed that now I finally own it. I also own the matching earrings and I think it will look very cute together. 

🌸🐰🌸



My boyfriend kindly gifted me this set when we went to the 50% sale at Lush. I bought SO much and will talk a bit more about it in another blog post that will be uploaded this month. 

After opening this present my room smelled like snow fairy for days! I wanted to try out the Snow Fairy body conditioner for ages so I cannot wait to organize a relaxing pamper evening and try out these new products.

🌸🐰🌸



We saw this perfume at Sephora during the Black Friday sales and I couldn´t resist letting my boyfriend know about it. Of course, the gentleman that he is, he kindly bought it for me πŸ’–. This is the first time that I own a Yves Saint Laurent perfume and holy moly it´s amazing! 

🌸🐰🌸



My boyfriend told me that these weren't really for Christmas but I decided to include them in this post anyway. A while ago I helped him pick out a tuxedo and he treated me to this beauties in H&M as a thank you.

I have been looking for a big pink scarf for quite a while, I really wanted one that was more like a blanket than a scarf (sometimes at work I'm cold so I love to wrap myself up in it). When I saw this one I just knew that it completed my current collection.





Can we just appreciate how enormously cute this sleeping mask is?! I honestly couldn't control myself when I saw this one. This year I had a similar kind of sleeping mask on my Christmas wishlist from Asos but this one is just so much cuter. 





Last but not least in this set I got this pale pink bow-shaped keychain. H&M always has a lot of keychains in different forms and a lot of pink, I've been wanting to buy one for quite a while but could just never decide. When I saw this one I just knew I wanted to buy it, it would be perfect with one of my Ted Baker bags.

🌸🐰🌸



Last but definitely not least he bought me this gorgeous Swarovski Cinderella glass slipper ornament and just look at how gorgeous this is! Last year I saw that Freya´s Fairytale received it for Christmas as well and it has been on my wishlist ever since! I´m just so extremely grateful that now I received it, Cinderella (2015) means so much to me because it really helped me in some difficult times so I will treasure this gift forever πŸ’. 

🌸🐰🌸





This just has to be the prettiest wallet on earth! Loungefly always releases the prettiest Disney merchandise and this one just has to be my favourite. I've been eyeing a new wallet for ages but never found one that I really liked well enough. This one fits my style and bags perfectly!

🌸🐰🌸

Lastly, I got some small presents from work, from one job I got this package full of food and sweets (the package was called 'A wish upon a star', how cute!) and from my other job some shower essentials. My grandparents also kindly gave me some money for my driving licence which I'm working on getting right now. 

🌸🐰🌸

I'm super grateful for all the lovely gifts that I received! What did you get for Christmas? Let me know in the comments and don't hesitate to let me know if you wrote a similar post like this one! I always love reading what other people got. 

xoxo

Lesley


Comments

  1. Omg Lesley so many dreamy gifts! ☁️πŸ’•✨my favourites would have to be the Marie purse πŸŽ€πŸ±(I need it in my life), the YSL perfume 🌸(the bottle is a princessy dream) and the Swarovski Cinderella glass slipper!!! πŸ’—πŸ­πŸ’ŽCinderella (2015) is literally my favourite Disney film after Sleeping Beauty and Beauty & the Beast ~ ah you're so lucky angel

    Lots of love,

    Sophie

    xoxo

    https://frostingfairy.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment darling! 😍 I'm really happy and grateful for what I got, I've been spoiled so much. πŸ’–πŸ’• I saw your blog post as well and you got so much for Christmas, it's an absolute dream, everything is so princessy and girly πŸ’. We're both such lucky angels! πŸŽ€πŸ’—

      Delete
  2. Just wanna remark on few general things, The website design and
    style is perfect, the subject material is real fantastic :
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly what I was looking for, thank you for putting up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment