What I'm Wishing For This Christmas πŸ’–

Good evening fairies! Who is excited for Christmas? Today it the first day of December and I'm just so overjoyed and excited for this festive season. In 22 days on Christmas Eve, it's finally time to eat a lot of sweets, give and receive presents and watch Christmas movies all day in our pyjamas. In general, I don't really like winter but Christmas is the only thing about it that I adore. I'm already completely in the Christmas mode and I started decorating at home.

Below you can see some of the beautiful gifts that I received last yearπŸŽ„πŸ’–


Anyway, of course, I made a Christmas wishlist this year like always. Let's be honest, nobody has this kind of obsession with making lists like me! ☃ Below I will share all the things that I put on it for this year and maybe you get inspired to put some things on your own list as well or to buy it for a loved one. Enjoy!

❄πŸŽ„❄

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor tiffany and co necklace

1. Tiffany & Co / Heart Tag With Key Pendant  €200,00
I can't even remember how long I wanted a necklace from Tiffany & Co, but at least since I was 15 years old. You can see a lot of beautiful designs on their website, yet I always craved this classic Return To Tiffany design. I hope that after years of longing I'll receive it someday.

❄πŸŽ„❄

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor tiffany and co parfum

2. Tiffany & Co /  Eau De Parfum €53,55
Connecting to my last point you can also get the Tiffany perfume! I tried this one a while ago at Sephora and it is truly magical. The bottle is elegant, timeless and very chic and I'm sure that it will look great on display as well.

❄πŸŽ„❄



3. Burberry /  The Classic Check Cashmere Scarf €395,00
Of course, I don't expect to receive this for Christmas and, to be honest, I wouldn't want someone to spend this amount of money on me either. But I added it to my list because I really hope to save money for it one day! It's not an easy choice between the pink and brown one, but in the end, I will go for the pick one.

❄πŸŽ„❄



4. Pandora / Rose Timeless Earrings €89,00
I'm already a happy owner of one pair of earrings from Pandora, but these princessy classic ones are on my wishlist as well. They are very classic and girly and they remind me of something that a Disney princess would wear like Aurora or Cinderella.

❄πŸŽ„❄

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor swarovski cinderella slipper

5. Swarovski / Cinderella's Slipper €80,00
I saw this one on Instagram last Christmas and I instantly fell in love with it. Cinderella means so much to me because it brought me so much solace in hard times and this slipper will look absolutely gorgeous on display.

 ❄πŸŽ„❄

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor asos marie clock
6. Asos / Disney Marie Alarm Clock €25,00
Marie is one of my favorite Disney characters and I have to admit that it's also because all her merchandise is in pink. I don't actually use the alarm but I always have a clock on my nightstand. The one that I have now is very old and not very pretty so I would love to add this one to my nightstand. 

 ❄πŸŽ„❄


7. Ted Baker / Mini Button Necklace €38,95
 Ted Baker really makes the prettiest jewelry. I have a few pieces on my wishlist but I already own the matching pink button earrings so I would love to match it with this necklace.

 ❄πŸŽ„❄


8. Ted Baker / Bow Sleeve Detail Jumper €144,95
This Ted Baker sweater already appeared on Instagram so many times the last year. Even though I think it's really expensive, it just looks so pretty and feminine. My obsession with bows is forever growing so it would be a great addition to my collection.

 ❄πŸŽ„❄


9. LadurΓ©e / Key Chain Parisienne €42,50
LadurΓ©e has fascinated me since Gossip Girl and I was so sad when I was in Rome this summer that the LadurΓ©e over there was permanently closed. I think this keychain would look very cute on my Ted Baker bag. 

 ❄πŸŽ„❄


10. Too Faced / Under The Christmas Tree €48,00
Too Faced is definitely my favorite makeup brand, and I'm very grateful to say that I already own quite some of it. Their new Christmas collection is truly a pink magical Nutcracker themed gift. The 'Under The Christmas Tree' collection consist of 3 pallets and the 'Better Than Sex' mini mascara. The 3 pallets together form a Christmas tree of pink velvet material with golden stars. Who wouldn't dream of this gift?

 ❄πŸŽ„❄

I'll upload a post soon about how I decorated for Christmas at home, cannot wait to share this with you so stay tuned!

❄πŸŽ„❄

I really hope you enjoyed this post and that you gained some inspiration for Christmas. Please let me know below what's on your wishlist and if you started Christmas shopping yet.

Below you can see a picture that I took this morning while walking to work. How perfect is it to start this festive month with sparkling white snow. ❄ I just had to include it in this post!


I wish you all a magical weekend and hopefully, I see you next time! ❄

xoxo

Lesley



Comments