Have Courage And Be Kind

We shall start my first post with my favorite quote from one of my favorite movies, Cinderella (2015). I've watched this movie countless times in the past few years and I cannot even start to describe how much it helped me and brought me solace in hard times. It's not just a fairytale but it teaches you that you need to be grateful for what you have and that you can see the magic in dark times. 

I will mostly write about magical things of course that make me happy and brings me joy. So be prepared to see a lot of pink content! I'm very excited to have this as a new hobby.

Anyway, a small introduction about myself; my name is Lesley and I'm 23 years old. I live in Prague since August 2016 and I'm still enjoying it every day. The things I love the most (and will probably be writing about), are for sure anything Disney, reading, anything pink and shopping.

So make a cup of tea and take a nice piece of cake, wrap yourself up in a fluffy blanket and enjoy reading.

My first blog post will come live soon so stay tuned!

xoxo

Lesley 

Comments